Basic course creative smartphone photography
Learn how to turn your photos into photographic art with just your smartphone from artist En
Eg. Step by step, En takes you through the creative process of photo editing with apps. In this
basic course, images from smartphone artists are guiding. With some practice in class & at
home you discover your own potential.
• Tools: lighting, retouching, croppen, masks, layers and more;
• Looks: give your photo a special look with textures & grunge;
• Filters: color and black and white, vintage &
• Inspiration: magazines, collectives, competitions, instagram.
In ‘studio BG’ you capture twice some photographs & with En you transform them into suprising works of art. Finally, she suggests tips on sharing work, participating in
competitions and building a portfolio.
• Charged modern smartphone of at most 2.5 years old, who has an tablet is also welcome!
• Device capacity from at least 64 GB)
• Possibly Powerbank
• Pen and paper
• Possibly pen with soft cap to maneuver over the screen
• Downloads of at least 4 Apps (2 GB size), cost downloads ± 10 Euro
• Instagram account
9, 16, 23 + 30 March 2019
12:30 – 16:00
€ 300, – including VAT + for your own account cost downloads
Number of participants
Min. 3 participants, max. 6 participants